Shocking Moment As Power Bank sets Owner On Fire (PHOTOS)

I am still in shock. I was literally set alight and on fire by my powerbank in my pocket. I said it in the morning… I am with God and his...



2
I am still in shock. I was literally set alight and on fire by my powerbank in my pocket. I said it in the morning… I am with God and his favour. Could have been worse but luckily I escaped with a minor burn on my thigh. Guys be careful with these powerbanks for you cellphones. They literally catch fire. See for yourself in these pictures.
3
4 5 6

Don't Forget to Like/ Follow Us


Related

Lifestyle 1261156102857840883

Post a Comment

emo-but-icon

ALEXReports

ALEXReports
....your market place for news!!!

Contact Us

Call us for inquiries today on: +2349075556668 / 08037780342 / 08095798280

BBpin: 2BABA7D7
Email: alexreports30@gmail.com
Instagram : @alexreports

MATTSON CREATION PHOTOGRAPHY

MATTSON CREATION PHOTOGRAPHY
....Abuja's No.1 Photograhy Outfit NOW At Transcorp Hilton!!

MAKARI NIGERIA LIMITED

MBMN WINNERS EMERGE

MBMN WINNERS EMERGE
....Thrills And Frills Of Most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Finals

FRESH BUDS & BLOOMS

FACE OF THE MOMENT

FACE OF THE MOMENT
Hilia Neves Temb‎ Of Angolese - Portugese‎ Father Dazzles In New Photos

GTB BANK ADVERT

LEARNING QUEST EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY

LEARNING QUEST EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITY
Click Banner For Details..

AFRO-REporters

AFRO-REporters
....Africa's No.1 news Market!!!

REGISTER

REGISTER
Click banner for details...

Follow Us

Hot in week

Comments

Advertise HERE

NIGERIAN IDOL

WE THE BEST!

WE THE BEST!
We Wish All Our Reader A Blissful Year!

Amity GLOBAL Network

....Connecting You To The World!!! (www.amityglobal.net)
item