Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Monday, August 03, 2015

Shocking Moment As Power Bank sets Owner On Fire (PHOTOS)



2
I am still in shock. I was literally set alight and on fire by my powerbank in my pocket. I said it in the morning… I am with God and his favour. Could have been worse but luckily I escaped with a minor burn on my thigh. Guys be careful with these powerbanks for you cellphones. They literally catch fire. See for yourself in these pictures.
3
4 5 6

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages