Breaking

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Tragedy In Community As Generator Fume Kills Family Of 7 In Edo State (Video)

The family killed by generator fume

According to multiple reports making the rounds on social media, a family of seven, have died after they were choked to death by generator smoke inside their room in Edo State.

More details about the shocking incident were not ascertained by TORI News as at the time of filing this report.

Watch the video recorded from the scene of the incident below;


No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Pages